Steps to Configure Zoho Mail account as IMAP in Outlook for Windows
- Launch your microsoft outlook application
- File >> Add Account
- Choose : Manual setup or additional server types >> NEXT
- Choose service >> POP or IMAP >> NEXT
- Add Account
User Information >> Your name & Full Email address
Account Type : IMAP
- Incoming server: imappro.zoho.com
- Outgoing Server: smtp.zoho.com
- Logon Information >> User Name (Full email address) & Password
- Enable Remember Password
- Outgoing Server tab: Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and ensure that Use same settings as my incoming server is checked
Select the Advanced tab and configure the Settings as follows:
- Incoming Server (IMAP): 993
- Select SSL from the drop down menu for encrypted connection.
- In Outgoing Server, Select SSL from the drop down for the encrypted connection.
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): 465
- Click OK
14. You will be redirected back to the 'Add New Email Account' section. 15. Click Test Account Settings to check the configuration info.