Web Designing Company Singapore, Web Hosting Company, Custom Software Applications, eCommerce websites
HOW TO CONNECT ZOHO MAIL WITH OUTLOOK
Steps to Configure Zoho Mail account as IMAP in Outlook for Windows
- Launch your microsoft outlook application
- File >> Add Account
- Choose : Manual setup or additional server types >> NEXT
- Choose service >> POP or IMAP >> NEXT
- Add Account
User Information >> Your name & Full Email address
Account Type : IMAP
- Incoming server: imappro.zoho.com
- Outgoing Server: smtp.zoho.com
- Logon Information >> User Name (Full email address) & Password
- Enable Remember Password
- Outgoing Server tab: Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and ensure that Use same settings as my incoming server is checked
Select the Advanced tab and configure the Settings as follows:
- Incoming Server (IMAP): 993
- Select SSL from the drop down menu for encrypted connection.
- In Outgoing Server, Select SSL from the drop down for the encrypted connection.
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): 465
- Click OK
14. You will be redirected back to the 'Add New Email Account' section.
15. Click Test Account Settings to check the configuration info.