- F18 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for access control application. With high-performance firmware functions and compact design, it has become one of most popular devices.
- It is applied with latest firmware with user-friendly UI and flexible user privilege settings for multi-level management.
- The new hardware platform uses ZMM210 core-board with 1.2Ghz CPU.
- With optimization of both hardware platform and firmware, the new F18 is able to verify fingerprints with even higher efficiency.
- The device offers flexibility of both standalone installation and installation with any third-party access control panels which support standard Wiegand signal.
- TCP/IP and RS485 are also available which enable F18 to be applied in different network.
|Fingerprint Capacity||3000 Templates|
|Card Capacity||5,000 (Optional)|
|Transaction Capacity||30,000 Transactions|
|Algorithm Version||Finger VX9.0&10.0|
|Communication||RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host|
|Access Control Interface||3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Doorbell|
|Wiegand Signal||Input and Output|
|Display||TFT LCD Color Screen|
|Interface Styles||Common, Matrix and Magic styles|
|Standard Function||Webserver, Anti-passback|
|Optional Function||ID Card, Mifare Card|
|Power Supply||12V DC,3A|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C- 45 °C|
Download : F18 Device Brochure
Download : F18 Device User Manual
Download : ZK Access v3.5 Software User Manual
ZK Access 3.5 Training Video: