edge won't let me change search engine, change the default search engine in microsoft edge, make google default search engine internet only bing in search engine list edge explorer, edge search engine download, change windows 10 search to google, change default search engine internet explorer 11
The original configured search engine of Microsoft's new edge browser is as usual its Bing search. But in many countries, Google search is doing better than Bing, especially for local search results. So most of the people looking to change the default search engine but the bad is the listed Google search engine is not location based (i.e: not country based, its just common 'google.com').
So here the steps to how you could setup the Google search engine with country specified url.
Goto Edge browser's settings (3 ... dots on top right corner > settings)
- Search box > type as 'search engine'
- Click on the texts 'Address bar' > 'Manage search enginesManage search engines' > 'Add'
- 'Edit search engine'
- Search engine = google.com.sg
- Keyword = anything (ie: vvcares)
- URL with %s in place of query = https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=%s
- Make it as Default
- Thats it. Enjoy your new edge browser with default google search engine..